Aloaha PDF Suite - Convert your Documents to PDF and sign them with your digital certificate
Your PDF Files are just one click away!
Aloaha PDF Suite is the perfect tool to create your PDF Documents. One click is enough! Just print your document to any of your printers and Aloaha will convert the print job to a PDF Document, which you can save, digitally sign, email, fax or publish to an exchange public folder.
- Creates and edits vector based PDF Files
- Digitally sign with our personal digital Certificate
- PDF-Signature Interchange Standard compatible
- supports PC/SC compatible smartcard reader
- e-ID support
- some cards are supported native (no CSP needed)
- 40 and 128 Bit Encryption
- JPEG2000 compression
- Password Protection
- No special Printer Driver required
- Archives your PDF files
- Sends your PDF files via email or fax
- MAPI, WebDAV and SMTP supported.
- No page size limits. Even formats like A0-A8, 1x1 meter and custom supported
- Preview Function
- PDF Editor
- PDF Form Filler and saver
- tracking Images
- automatic generation of bookmarks
- Bookmark/Outline Editor
- Page mover
- Publish high quality PDFs without high costs
- Communicate across operating systems
- Maintain security for confidential material
- Preserve content integrity – keep fonts, images and layout intact
- Letterhead or Watermark imposition
- direct Image 2 PDF Conversion
- batch prints your existing PDF
- batch converts, signes your files into PDF
- hotfolder support for autoprint, autosign, batchsign and PDF splitter
- automatically emails or faxes files depending on embedded commands
- XP/2003 Fax Service Connector included
- APDFPR included
- No Acrobat needed
- unattended server mode supported
- Windows Terminal Services supported
- Citrix Metaframe supported
- Works on NT4, XP, Windows 2000 and 2003
Released by Wrocklage Intermedia GmbH. Last updated on 13-June-2006
saver, windows, spooler, form, print, email, doc2email, vector, sign, postscript
PostScope PDF Dispatch Engine - PostScope prints any document into PDF file and directly sends it as eMail
Apart from legally valid documents and contracts, today in the age of Internet, documents can be sent considerably more comfortable, economical and also technically less fault-prone by email than by Fax.
Also concerning reproduction quality and processibility, digital documents have many advantages in comparison to the analogous Fax on paper - just think of documents with embedded multicoloured pictures, sharpness of contour lines, the possibility to extract text passages from received documents by copying, or to forward a received document quickly to any arbitrary number of persons, or the effort to maintain the correct sequence of pages while scrolling through the paper salad of a Fax with several tens of pages.
Worldwide, the Portable Document Format (PDF) has unchallengedly gained acceptance as the standard format for digital documents as such.
Now PostScope PDF Dispatch Engine is a so-called PDF converter, i.e. a software, which turns documents of any arbitrary type, e.g.
* MS Office types like *.doc, *.ppt, *.xls
* Internet pages like *.htm und *.html
* image file types like *.tif, *.bmp, *.jpg
* etc., etc ...
For this purpose, all you have to do is open the desired document (for example a MS Word *.doc) with the corresponding PC-application (in this case MS Word), and formally print it on printer "PostScope PDF Dispatch Engine" - as PostScope is a so-called Virtual Printer Driver, which means: When printing any arbitrary document on PostScope, the output is not going to be a printed sheet of paper, but a PDF file, or PostScript file respectively, which can be saved to hard disk and / or send to the addressee directly by email.
Upon request, PostScope optionally personalizes your documents by stamping your individual logo onto these documents.
Released by DriverLab SRL. Last updated on 29-June-2005
service, digital, signature, letterhead, postscript converter, disadvantages of fax, own logo as stamp, apdfpr, editor, filler