Gate-and-Way Fax - Incom/Outg faxes will be PDF-mailed to Client. Automatic, Simple, Client/Server
The Gate-and-Way fax service allows you to use one or more faxmodems and one or more telephone lines to send and receive faxes.
Any enabled user on the LAN can send faxes simply printing his documents to a virtual Windows printer,
no more waiting in front of the fax machine.
Incoming / Outgoing faxes will be routed to client's e-mail in PDF format.
Other modules included on the Gate-and-Way Package are:
- MAIL: Powerful and integrated with shared folders and personal folders for internal use only. Authomatic download of mail from the Internet.
- INTERNET: Quiet navigation, with the safety of a powerful firewall, using only one account with your ISP for all the users on the LAN. Redundant connections in order to obviate to possible inefficiencies of the ISP without stopping working.
- VOICE: Automatic voice autoresponder. More personalized messages for more hour bands. It Can be turned on/off automatically or manually.
- BACKUP 7/7: Each day of the week will have its own online backup, automatically copying the data contained also in the network computers. You will never lose any data due to hard disk crashes either at the server side or at the client one.
- REMOTE ACCESS: Password protected remote connections to access the LAN and all the Gate-and-Way services. Imagine "being" at the office while at home, away on business or on vacation.
All the modules could be integrated in a unique environment and centrally managed.
Released by Gate-and-Way. Last updated on 14-May-2004
server, internet, firewall, mail, sharing, anti spam, network, spam filter, windows, secure
602LAN SUITE - Mail server with anti-virus & anti-spam, built-in firewall with NAT and prox
602LAN SUITE is an easy-to-install and manage all-in-one network software suite providing secure e-mail services with anti-virus & anti-spam, fax support, built-in firewall with NAT and web content filter proxy for controlled Internet sharing. Combine the content based Bayesian antispam filter, DNSBL, server and personal blacklists & whitelists together with e-mail attachment filtering to provide complete junk e-mail protection. The 5 user version is absolutely FREE! The standards-based SSL SMTP/POP3 e-mail server provides secure encrypted communication. An integrated fax server provides unified access to faxes and e-mail. Any e-mail client with LDAP support can search the local 602LAN SUITE user list for quick intra-company communication. The integrated Web server provides access to the Web mail client, shared address book, remote administration and user home pages. SSL, ISAPI, CGI, and FastCGI support is also available. Secure your network with the built-in packet filter, and use the HTTP & SOCKS proxy with cache for monitored Internet sharing. Easily manage IP addresses with the included DHCP server. New enhancements are text content based Bayesian anti-spam filter, global and user blacklists / whitelists, redesigned Web Mail Client with WAP support, network address translation (NAT), attachment filter, Web Content Filter, AutoUpdate and ActiveReports. More users and built-in antivirus support can be purchased at an affordable price.
Released by Software602, Inc.. Last updated on 17-August-2005
ipv4r, modem, remote, express, content filter, anti virus, blacklist, linux, dns bl, e mail