Gate-and-Way Fax - Incom/Outg faxes will be PDF-mailed to Client. Automatic, Simple, Client/Server
The Gate-and-Way fax service allows you to use one or more faxmodems and one or more telephone lines to send and receive faxes.
Any enabled user on the LAN can send faxes simply printing his documents to a virtual Windows printer,
no more waiting in front of the fax machine.
Incoming / Outgoing faxes will be routed to client's e-mail in PDF format.
Other modules included on the Gate-and-Way Package are:
- MAIL: Powerful and integrated with shared folders and personal folders for internal use only. Authomatic download of mail from the Internet.
- INTERNET: Quiet navigation, with the safety of a powerful firewall, using only one account with your ISP for all the users on the LAN. Redundant connections in order to obviate to possible inefficiencies of the ISP without stopping working.
- VOICE: Automatic voice autoresponder. More personalized messages for more hour bands. It Can be turned on/off automatically or manually.
- BACKUP 7/7: Each day of the week will have its own online backup, automatically copying the data contained also in the network computers. You will never lose any data due to hard disk crashes either at the server side or at the client one.
- REMOTE ACCESS: Password protected remote connections to access the LAN and all the Gate-and-Way services. Imagine "being" at the office while at home, away on business or on vacation.
All the modules could be integrated in a unique environment and centrally managed.
Released by Gate-and-Way. Last updated on 14-May-2004
network, windows, internet, mail, ethernet, protocol, remote, express, password, http
Colasoft Capsa Professional - Expert packets sniffer designed for Protocol Analysis and Network Diagnosis
Expert network analyzer designed for packet decoding and network diagnosis, Colasoft Capsa monitors the network traffic transmitted over a local host and a local network, helping network administrators troubleshoot network problems. With the ability of real time packet capture and accurate data analysis, Colasoft Capsa makes your network transparent before you, letting you quickly and efficiently fix the network troubles.
Colasoft Capsa supports monitoring multiple adapters (enterprise edition only), letting you view the traffic passing through your network via different adapters.
Advanced analyzers provide more detailed information about network traffic, allowing you to view the analyzed data of email messages, FTP transfers and HTTP requests.
Simple filters and advanced filters can narrow the target hosts, letting you quickly focus on suspect traffic and identify the source of network troubles.
Statistics and graphs let you view network communications in various ways, bring you an overall and visual impression of your network.
Diagnoses list network diagnosis events and provide possible reasons and solutions.
Flexible and intuitive interface is the outstanding feature of Colasoft Capsa, you can easily switch from an overall statistics to the details of a specific network node, even a rookie user can manage it efficiently in a few moments.
Released by Colasoft Co., Ltd.. Last updated on 28-April-2006
capture, server, packet, sniffer, linux, firewall, security, fetchmail, mutt, netscape