Home | Fax Software Store - Fax software for Windows that turn your PC into a complete
fax messaging system with Caller ID, answering machine, and voice mail.
Change Printer Software
Aloaha PDF Suite - Convert your Documents to PDF and sign them with your digital certificate
Your PDF Files are just one click away!
Aloaha PDF Suite is the perfect tool to create your PDF Documents. One click is enough! Just print your document to any of your printers and Aloaha will convert the print job to a PDF Document, which you can save, digitally sign, email, fax or publish to an exchange public folder.
- Creates and edits vector based PDF Files
- Digitally sign with our personal digital Certificate
- PDF-Signature Interchange Standard compatible
- supports PC/SC compatible smartcard reader
- e-ID support
- some cards are supported native (no CSP needed)
- 40 and 128 Bit Encryption
- JPEG2000 compression
- Password Protection
- No special Printer Driver required
- Archives your PDF files
- Sends your PDF files via email or fax
- MAPI, WebDAV and SMTP supported.
- No page size limits. Even formats like A0-A8, 1x1 meter and custom supported
- Preview Function
- PDF Editor
- PDF Form Filler and saver
- tracking Images
- automatic generation of bookmarks
- Bookmark/Outline Editor
- Page mover
- Publish high quality PDFs without high costs
- Communicate across operating systems
- Maintain security for confidential material
- Preserve content integrity – keep fonts, images and layout intact
- Letterhead or Watermark imposition
- direct Image 2 PDF Conversion
- batch prints your existing PDF
- batch converts, signes your files into PDF
- hotfolder support for autoprint, autosign, batchsign and PDF splitter
- automatically emails or faxes files depending on embedded commands
- XP/2003 Fax Service Connector included
- APDFPR included
- No Acrobat needed
- unattended server mode supported
- Windows Terminal Services supported
- Citrix Metaframe supported
- Works on NT4, XP, Windows 2000 and 2003
Released by Wrocklage Intermedia GmbH. Last updated on 13-June-2006
windows, saver, network, tray, secure, spooler, form, prn2file, print, terminal emulator
Printfil - Allows character based applications to print on Windows printers and PDF export.
This software allows character based applications to print to any Windows printer, including USB, network printers, faxmodems and PDF writers, even if it is a Dos/Windows application or a Unix/Linux app. running on a Windows PC via telnet, without changes to the original applications.
You can set your application to print to an ascii file, or you can have Printfil capturing a parallel port output, automatically redirecting your print jobs to any printer, even to a printer which is physically connected to the captured port.
it allows also:
- preview printing
- include logos or other images stored in separate files
- colorize the text
- print A4 landscape sheets in place of printing on dot-matrix 136-column printers
- print to ANY printer installed on the Windows Control Panel, including USB, GDI, Windows-only and Virtual printers
- send print jobs via fax (using any third-party fax software which acts like a printer - eg. Microsoft Fax - or a multifunction - all-in-one - printer)
- use specialist windows fonts (barcodes, for instance) as well as normal characters
- export print jobs in PDF format, with or without user intervention, even with encryption and password protection
- send print jobs via e-mail by using your own e-mail client program, with or without user intervention
- use a single, customizable set of escape sequences for ALL printers, regardless of make, model and emulation provided (if any, as for GDI printers)
- print complex jobs to legacy printers in RAW mode (drawings etc.)
- archive a copy of all the captured jobs
- use multiple printers simultaneously
All this without changes to your applications
If you are developing host based applications (like Unix) to run on a Windows Terminal Emulator, you can stop battling with transparent-print characters and different settings for different printers. All you need is a shared file system (NFS, SCO-VisionFS, Samba and others) to store output for your print jobs and PRINTFIL.
Released by Printfil di G.D.. Last updated on 24-April-2006
email, password, dosprn, change printer, vector, sign, postscript, images, toolbar, applications
Print Switch - The print switch provides a way to quickly change the default Printer or Fax
The print switch provides a way to quickly change the default Printer or Fax driver. With Print Switch for Windows the shortest distance between printer or fax selection is one click. Print Switch for Windows will place a white printer icon in the lower right corner of the Windows desktop. The printer icon sits idle in the windows task bar until you click on it. A pop-up menu will appear with a check mark next to your current default printer or fax driver. To change printers or fax drivers, click on the desired printer or fax driver. Simple as 1-2-3 !
Released by Microblast Software. Last updated on 27-January-2004
linux, service, digital, printers, signature, letterhead, default printer, preview, barcodes, download
Listings 1-3 of 3 | Pages: 1