Home | Fax Software Store - Fax software for Windows that turn your PC into a complete
fax messaging system with Caller ID, answering machine, and voice mail.
Batch Print Tiff File Software
Aloaha PDF Suite - Convert your Documents to PDF and sign them with your digital certificate
Your PDF Files are just one click away!
Aloaha PDF Suite is the perfect tool to create your PDF Documents. One click is enough! Just print your document to any of your printers and Aloaha will convert the print job to a PDF Document, which you can save, digitally sign, email, fax or publish to an exchange public folder.
- Creates and edits vector based PDF Files
- Digitally sign with our personal digital Certificate
- PDF-Signature Interchange Standard compatible
- supports PC/SC compatible smartcard reader
- e-ID support
- some cards are supported native (no CSP needed)
- 40 and 128 Bit Encryption
- JPEG2000 compression
- Password Protection
- No special Printer Driver required
- Archives your PDF files
- Sends your PDF files via email or fax
- MAPI, WebDAV and SMTP supported.
- No page size limits. Even formats like A0-A8, 1x1 meter and custom supported
- Preview Function
- PDF Editor
- PDF Form Filler and saver
- tracking Images
- automatic generation of bookmarks
- Bookmark/Outline Editor
- Page mover
- Publish high quality PDFs without high costs
- Communicate across operating systems
- Maintain security for confidential material
- Preserve content integrity – keep fonts, images and layout intact
- Letterhead or Watermark imposition
- direct Image 2 PDF Conversion
- batch prints your existing PDF
- batch converts, signes your files into PDF
- hotfolder support for autoprint, autosign, batchsign and PDF splitter
- automatically emails or faxes files depending on embedded commands
- XP/2003 Fax Service Connector included
- APDFPR included
- No Acrobat needed
- unattended server mode supported
- Windows Terminal Services supported
- Citrix Metaframe supported
- Works on NT4, XP, Windows 2000 and 2003
Released by Wrocklage Intermedia GmbH. Last updated on 13-June-2006
print, windows, tiff, images, convert, saver, documents, secure, form, terminal emulator
AutoPrint Pro - AutoPrint Pro - batch/bulk print: tiff tif rtf html gif bmp wmf png pdf & em
Print Fax files, including tiff & tif & SFF files Print HTML files Batch print fax tiff (tagged interchange file format) files: several resize/scale options allow you to correct size problems several borders cropping options de-skew expand low-resolution faxes skip pages - odd/even, remaining & small pages page order & limit number of pages print portrait/landscape set paper size force mono output tiff formats: *.tiff (Tagged Interchange File Format): almost any monochrome tiff (fax) file (Packbits, Group3 1D, Group3 2D, Group4) (contact us for HT4) Batch print html (hyper text markup language) files properly: CSS support image support tables forms does not trim content as when printing from some browsers print portrait/landscape page margins settable set paper size paper size force mono output customizable page number text header Print Rtf Files Print Txt files Batch print most rich text format (rtf) files: images headers footers print portrait/landscape set paper size force mono output Scale/resize N.B. Not all RTF features supported - please 'try before you buy' Batch print text (txt) files: selected font font size print portrait/landscape set paper size Scale/resize Print Gif, jpg, png, bmp & wmf/emf files Print Emails Batch print gif (graphics interchange format), jpg (joint photographic experts group), png (portable network graphic), bmp (bitmap), wmf (windows meta-file) & emf (enhanced meta-file) files: many resize options print portrait/landscape set paper size force mono output Batch print RFC 822 email files: eml / msg plus other email file types accommodated optionally pre move files to the collection folder page margins settable Force mono output Font size (other html font options such as bold, italic etc) font name/face attachment support for other formats supported by AutoPrint Print Word/PDF documents
Released by CGI Systems. Last updated on 13-March-2006
save, email, password, view, vector, sign, applications, digital, raster, letterhead
Able Fax Tif View - Able Fax Tif View is a fax and tiff viewer, editor and converter.
Able Fax Tif View is a fax and tiff viewer and converter, offers you a full solution for viewing, editing, printing, saving, converting.
Able Fax Tif View can show all kinds of FAX images, multipage FAX and TIFF images (rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4) with RGB, CMYK, B/W, animated GIF.
Also FAX (CCITT3), G3F and G3N (Zetafax) formats supported for loading.
Able Fax Tif View supports many FAX file formats. Supported 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 and 256 colors paletted images.
Images viewed on the screen can be sent directly to any printer supported by your operating system.
Size, area and position are adjusted using a comfortable printer dialog.
Able Fax Tif View can convert FAX and TIFF files to standard TIFF/FAX format, JPEG format (RGB, GrayScale, YCbCr, CMYK, YCbCrK),
PNG, BMP, PCX, GIF, DIB, RLE, TGA (TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX), Portable Bitmap PBM, PDF, PS.
Able Fax Tif View can edit loaded images: extract, move, insert, delete, rotate, flip, invert pages, insert test, erase, correct.
Able Fax Tif View software is a small, fast and efficient viewer and converter for Windows.
You can send the fax by printing to "FAX printer" (Windows NT Fax Driver).
Supported the input image file formats: FAX, TIFF, GIF.
Supported the output image file formats: FAX, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, PCX, DIB, RLE, TGA, PBM, PGM and PPM.
Supported TIFF compressions: rev.6.0, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G.3 and G.4.
Supported color depths: 1 Bit (black/white), 4 Bit (16 colors/graylevels), 8 Bit (256 colors/graylevels) and 24 Bit (16,7 mio. colors), transparency.
View functions: Scrolling (using cursor control keys, scrollbars), zooming (+/- keys, menufunctions or drawing a rectangular area), antialiasing, rotation (90 and 180°), flip, invert.
Print functions: Optimized to page size, arbitrary area/size/position, print preview.
Special functions: TIFF tag analyzer and editor (individual tags).
Twain Support for scanners and cameras.
Released by GraphicRegion.com. Last updated on 05-May-2006
barcodes, download, edit, transparent print, editor, print rtf, draw, background, encryption, fax print
Printfil - Allows character based applications to print on Windows printers and PDF export.
This software allows character based applications to print to any Windows printer, including USB, network printers, faxmodems and PDF writers, even if it is a Dos/Windows application or a Unix/Linux app. running on a Windows PC via telnet, without changes to the original applications.
You can set your application to print to an ascii file, or you can have Printfil capturing a parallel port output, automatically redirecting your print jobs to any printer, even to a printer which is physically connected to the captured port.
it allows also:
- preview printing
- include logos or other images stored in separate files
- colorize the text
- print A4 landscape sheets in place of printing on dot-matrix 136-column printers
- print to ANY printer installed on the Windows Control Panel, including USB, GDI, Windows-only and Virtual printers
- send print jobs via fax (using any third-party fax software which acts like a printer - eg. Microsoft Fax - or a multifunction - all-in-one - printer)
- use specialist windows fonts (barcodes, for instance) as well as normal characters
- export print jobs in PDF format, with or without user intervention, even with encryption and password protection
- send print jobs via e-mail by using your own e-mail client program, with or without user intervention
- use a single, customizable set of escape sequences for ALL printers, regardless of make, model and emulation provided (if any, as for GDI printers)
- print complex jobs to legacy printers in RAW mode (drawings etc.)
- archive a copy of all the captured jobs
- use multiple printers simultaneously
All this without changes to your applications
If you are developing host based applications (like Unix) to run on a Windows Terminal Emulator, you can stop battling with transparent-print characters and different settings for different printers. All you need is a shared file system (NFS, SCO-VisionFS, Samba and others) to store output for your print jobs and PRINTFIL.
Released by Printfil di G.D.. Last updated on 24-April-2006
shareware, driver, network, batch print tiff file, spooler, prn2file, raster print, dosprn, postscript, fax printing
Listings 1-4 of 4 | Pages: 1